TURF ACCREDITATION PROCESS (TAP)
Turf Queensland “ACCREDITATION” is a third-party audited, transparent process, providing the purchaser confidence and accountability as having met a standard or criterion through improvement in the turf industry. “ACCREDITATION” provides differentiation and recognition based on achieved competency standards.
TAP UPTAKE BY COUNCILS
Turf Queensland are happy to advise that a number of councils are utilising the Turf Accreditation Program ‘TAP’ and requesting proof of compliance. The biggest council in Queensland the Brisbane City Council is included.
What is “TAP”
- TAP is a third-party audited program with credibility
- TAP is a business improvement program to benefit the producer
- TAP provides instant recognition of a quality supplier
- TAP provides a recognised standard of product to the end user
- TAP accredited producers provide the all important “RISK PROTECTION” to the consumer