Nara Native Zoysia is Australia’s most beautiful native lawn. Highly drought tolerant. Evergreen winter and summer. Slow growing and low maintenance.
It is a great all-rounder that is able to grow extremely well under harsh conditions, yet looks and feels amazing.
Being an Australian Native plant, Nara Native Zoysia is able to cope with dry, hot and humid conditions with ease.
- Attractive rich deep green colour
- Soft to the touch and underfoot
- Medium thin leaf blades
- Green all year round with proper maintenance
- Very good salt tolerance
- Strong and flexible
- Very good pest and disease resistance
- Up to 50% shade tolerance
- Grows well in most of Australia
- Ideal for coastal parts, including waterfront and beachfront properties
- Performs in hot and humid conditions
- Has a cold tolerance to -12C
- High drought tolerance
- Native turf of Australia
- Great water saver as uses low levels of water
- Due to its natural resistances it uses reduced levels of herbicide, insecticide and fungicide
- Great for erosion control
Nara Native Zoysia Recommended Maintenance
- In sun cut to 2cm-5cm
- In shade cut to 5cm-7cm
- In warmer months mow every 2 weeks
- In colder months mow every 3-8 weeks
- Apply fertiliser twice a year. If high wear then fertilise three times a year.